working with a fantastic local business in Crediton who are looking to appoint a full-time Accounts Assistant. This position is immediately available and is a...
Tate are working with an organisation on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Business Support Administrator to their expanding team.
The Business Support Administrator is a key member of the team and the successful candidate will work collaboratively to support the charity within administration and Business Support
- Undertake a variety of administrative tasks and/or end to end processes to achieve expected objectives.
- Ensures high level of quality and accuracy when entering or processing data onto any system.
- Manages the completion of work according to laid down procedures and timescales so as to achieve team or department KPIs and SLAs and other internal or external business targets or deadlines.
- At all times ensures that all administrative activities undertaken comply with and adhere to any relevant quality or internal control measures that apply.
- Regularly updates own knowledge processes to ensure any internal or industry related changes are incorporated into day to day working practices.
- When dealing with queries, concerns or complaints to take ownership of the query and resolve it as quickly and effectively as possible or takes relevant action to ensure appropriate escalation.
- Strong team player with the capability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Competent in the use of MS Office programmes
- High commitment and demonstration of ability to provide excellence in customer experience
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail
For more information please call 01392 432 861 or click apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.