Sales Support Executive Eastleigh depending on experience + BonusWe have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Executive to work within a fun and...
Sales Support Administrator - Chandlers Ford - £18,500
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing and innovative technical company based in Chandlers Ford where everyone plays an important role in what they do and growth opportunities are endless.
The Sales Support Administrator is recognised and rewarded for their contribution and their core values are the same as when they started the business in 2001.
- Manage new re-seller customer on boarding process from credit checking, sending out contracts via Echo-Sign and following up to ensure they are signed and returned.
- Set-up new Re-seller Portals, and manage portal changes - add new users etc.
- Manage Rate Review process when new rates agreed by Sales.
- Support processing manual orders.
- Sales support administration for the sales reps
- Update Sales-Force CRM system.
- Update and raise tasks in the central system.
- Work with Sales Enablement Manager to resolve breakdown in processes that impact multiple re-sellers.
- Take ownership of issues through to full resolution.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Benefits include on site parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and flexible benefits
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.