Temporary staff needed!Are you looking for work immediately? We are currently recruiting for hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable candidates looking for temporary assignments with immediate starts...
Our client is a hugely successfulmulti facility brand with a national reach and well renowned for their commitment to excellence. Currently the brand are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their privately-owned construction firm within a payroll function.
This role will report directly into the Payroll Manager and the successful applicant will be part of a team focussed on ensuring the smooth running, of 4 weekly Payrolls and assisting with 4 monthly Payrolls as well as preparation of Year End returns that includes; P14/P60s, P38a and P38s and P11Ds.
As the Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for:
- To prepare and process weekly timesheets and Payrolls.
- Collating and processing sickness information
- Collating and processing holidays and bank holidays
- Processing any changes to bank/ personal details
- Process all aspects of the payroll, end to end.
- Checking payroll runs against reports to ensure all data is captured accurately
- P45 production and distribution
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely administrative support
- Answer payroll related queries
- Assist in the running of all year-end month end processes and reports.
- Assist in the processing of Pension administration
- Assist in the managing of Epay, our electronic payslip system facility
- Maintaining PAYE records
- Help collating weekly/monthly reconciliation reports for Finance.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of working as a Payroll Administrator or equivalent running an end to end payroll
- Up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislation and HMRC
- Up to date knowledge of UK Pension and Auto Enrolment legislation
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, including excel (V-lookup, Pivot Tables), Ability to calculate manual tax and national insurance
- Knowledge and able to calculate statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Team player and able to work on their own initiative by being pro-active
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
If working for a brand which enables you to express yourself and add genuine value within a friendly business interests you and you have the skill sets above then we would love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.