Graduate Pricing Analyst
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£20K - £24K
Full support and Training will be provided
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking a recent or experienced graduate to join an expanding team as Pricing Analyst.
- You will have exposure to the front-end of the business, working closely with our clients Account Management team and wider commercial departments to form a strong, compelling and lasting approach to pricing analysis.
- The approach, models and end results you deliver will translate directly to our client's proposition, so this is a considerable opportunity to make your mark.
- The key attributes we are looking for are confident individuals with great communication skills, high levels of numeracy and accuracy (as there will be quite a bit of data admin) and literacy.
- Excellent communication skills
- As well as being highly analytical and numerate, you will have good planning and time management skills.
- You will have excellent office software skills, particularly MS Excel and spreadsheet programs, and experience working with databases and large data sets.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted