HR AdvisorLuton£30-35,00012 month FTCTo provide customer focused, responsive, accurate and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, employees and flexible employees in-line with company policies,...
An exciting opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated HR Coordinator / Assistant to join a tech focused, innovative and forward-thinking global membership organisation based in City of London. This role is a permanent, to start as soon as possible and paying £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata. With a collaborative company culture and great benefits, my client offers an exciting and rewarding place to work.
You will support the HR manager and be responsible for managing the recruitment life cycle and employee lifecycle for all new starters, providing first line advice, supporting with payroll and creating contracts and letters as well as supporting the HR manager in reviewing HR systems and processes in place.
- Provide first line advice on queries received from staff and managers such as holiday and absence recording, staff benefits, staff handbook etc.
- Draft HR letters and contracts including changes to terms and conditions, starter contracts, salary sacrifice agreements and leaving letters
- Manage necessary administration relating to the HR systems
- Data and CRM management
- Become competent with processing payroll, should cover be required and assist with payroll tasks
- Coordinate and facilitate the full recruitment life cycle
- Review and maintain our preferred suppliers/recruitment agencies
- Carry out all on-boarding processes
- Keep abreast of general HR trends
- Support the HR Manager with Employee Relations
- Administer all employee benefits and maintaining strong relationships with benefit providers
- Carry out other duties as requested by the HR manager
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Solid experience working within a HR environment
- Preferably an HR qualification of Level 3 Certificate or above or equivalent knowledge/HR experience
- Experience of processing payroll
- Proven experience in successfully recruiting quality employees
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to a global setting
- Empathetic, friendly and warm personality
You must have a strong HR administration/ co-ordination background, with the ability to thrive in a busy, fast paced environment.
The company has excellent benefits, rewards and highly values every employee!
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.