Accounts Administrator Salary £17,000/£18,000 We are looking for someone that is craving a career in the world of Accounts and Finance, but that just cannot...
Pay: £10-12per hour
Hours: 9:30-17:30 Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
We currently have an excellent temporary opportunity for an organised and detail oriented accounts administrator to join our well established client on the outskirts of Winchester. They have a great company culture and are looking for temporary support that shares their work ethic and drive for quality, to start as soon as possible.
The responsibilities include:
- Accurately updating and maintaining databases
- Raising payments for invoices
- Bank reconciliations on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Liaising with banks to verify payments
- Being a first point of contact and answering queries
- Producing quarterly income and expenditure reports
- Assisting with the installation of new clients onto the accounting system
- Assisting accountants with audits to comply with deadlines
- Providing support with ad-hoc team projects.
The successful candidate will need to have a mind for numbers, good communication skills and the ability to work off their own initiative.
Free parking on site
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.