An exciting opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated HR Coordinator / Assistant to join a tech focused, innovative and forward-thinking global membership organisation based...
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with Renault UK to attract a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join them in their Human Resources team. You will embark on a journey of learning as you undertake an apprenticeship programme at Level 3 with them. The HR team are responsible for provision of dedicated support to both Talent and Learning & Development functions across the business.
Within this exciting opportunity you will:
- Provide support on all recruitment activity
- Prepare and facilitate assessment centres for recruitment and career development activities
- Ensure all job descriptions and organisation charts are kept up to date
- Prepare induction materials and provide support for on-boarding of new starters
- Produce monthly reports/analysis on absence and working time levels
This is a full time role with a salary of £16,000 to £18,000. Located in Rickmansworth with free onsite parking and a really supportive working environment. If you have a keen interest in HR / Recruitment or relevant work experience and are committed to enhancing your educational qualifications, please apply today
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.