Marketing Communications Specialist£25k £35k per annum (dependent on experience)Milton Keynes Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently recruiting a Marketing Communications...
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with Renault UK to attract a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join them in their Marketing and Communications team. You will embark on a journey of learning as you undertake an apprenticeship programme at Level 4 with them. This programme will equip you with the relevant skill set enabling you to communicate with a variety of stakeholders such as the media, the public, internal colleagues or any number of different audiences to get their message across and influence opinions and behaviour in the most effective way.
Within this exciting opportunity you will:
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of media and sponsorship events
- Attend events, as and when required, as a representative of Group Renault brands
- Handling initial press office enquiries
- Tracking print and online coverage and providing timely summaries to Senior Management
- Ensure our messages are sent out across the right channels at the right time - including Social Media
- Assist with photo and video shoots
This is a full time role with a salary of £16,000 to £18,000. Located in Rickmansworth with free onsite parking and a really supportive working environment. If you have a keen interest in PR / Marketing or relevant work experience and are committed to enhancing your educational qualifications, please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.