Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for that next challenge. If you have previous Receptionist experience then this could be just the opportunity you are...
We are working with an extremely well established, international brand who are seeking a receptionist to work across various sites (all based in London) for one of their creative clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to become a brand ambassador for one of the most recognised companies in the World.
They are seeking someone confident, friendly, approachable and resilient who can take full responsibility for the front of house desk.
This will suit someone who thrives in a busy environment and is able to manage their own time (and workload) effectively whilst also ensuring that a 5* level of service is maintained at all times.
The duties of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the telephone
- Managing incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintaining the security sign-in book and the filing system for correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Coordinating and preparing the meeting rooms
- Issuing visitor badges
- Assisting the office service coordinator with the maintenance of office equipment and the ordering of supplies
- Maintaining the reception area
- Providing ad-hoc support to the facilities team
This role is permanent, full time and offering a salary of up to £24,000 (dependent on experience). Interviews will take place over the next two weeks.
If this sounds like the right for role you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.