Customer Service Advisor Winchester £18,500 + excellent benefitsIf you are a service driven individual then this role and company could be perfect for you. You...
Customer Service Officer, Chichester, 6 - 12 Month FTC, Up to £25K
Tate have teamed up with a leading housing company who operate all around London and the South East of England. We're looking for experienced call centre/contact centre agents who would be comfortable speaking to customers and advising them with any queries that they may have.
This role is to start ASAP and will be on either a 6 or 12 month FTC, paying up to £25K pro rata.
- Deliver exceptional customer service via telephone & email
- Act as a first point of contact for customers
- Refer specialist queries to relevant teams and individuals
- Meet or exceed KPI targets ensuring the achievement of target call resolution
- Accurately update system records in a timely matter
- Experience within a call centre or contact centre within the last 12 months
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft Office
If you have the suitable skills and experience then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.