Opportunity for an accomplished CIPS qualified (or equivalent) Procurement professional to own responsibility on the procurement and management of high value contracted services.This is a...
Field Based - East Anglia/ South East
£25,000 - £35,000 basic
Do you have experience with chemical, lubricant or oil products? Are you a strong Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in securing new business, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients?
My client, a well-established, multinational organisation are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This is position is a home-based, field sales role with regular travel, covering East Anglia/ South East.
If you are a friendly, enthusiastic individual with a can do attitude then my client wants to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Develop business with new and existing clients
- Pioneer and develop long-term customer relationships at all buyer levels.
- Support your accounts to achieve the overall sales targets and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensure delivery of Revenue, Margin and Volume targets.
- Implement strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve target.
- Prospect and develop new accounts using structured and effective preparation, presentation and negotiation techniques.
- Implement an Account Plan covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit terms and credit limits for new and existing customers.
- Take responsibility for HSE issues
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or other relevant experience.
- Some knowledge of the competition. Understand their strengths and weaknesses, thereby, maximising opportunities and minimising competitive vulnerabilities.
- A good understanding of the changing AdBlue/SCR market.
- The ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess high degree of tact and discretion
- Effective team player
- Commitment to the continued development of excellence
- Display a flexible and open approach to the role
- Promote company values at all times
- £25,000 - £35,000 basic salary
- Company car
- Great OTE potential
- Work from home
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role. Should you have any questions, please do contact Julie on 01223 324433 for an informal discussion.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Technology Sales, Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Field Sales Executive, Experienced Sales Person, engineering Sales Consultant, Components Sales Person, Customer Sales Manager, Area Sales Consultant, Face to Face Sales, B2B Sales may also be considered for this role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.