NHS HR Manager/Business PartnerWoking13 Months Fixed Term Contract Working with the Head of HR delivering a professional and responsive HR service for the organisation. Providing...
An incredible 12 month Recruitment Manager contract has become available at a leading Tech Communication company based in a beautiful office in Stratford.
This role offers a salary of up to £50,000 per annum and the opportunity to work within a company where you are valued and can get stuck in.
This is an outstanding opportunity to step into a fast paced and dynamic Recruitment Manager position, covering a maternity contract.
If you can commute to Stratford, are happy with a salary of up to £50k and have extensive experience within a similar role then I'd love to hear from you!
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the business to manage their recruitment plans for the year, providing expert advice and recommendations, ensuring they are getting the best possible service from the recruitment function
- Line management of 1-2 FTE staff members, ensuring they are providing a top-class service to the business
- Manage a multi-channel sourcing strategy with a focus on direct hires and reduced recruitment agency usage
- Manage the PSL, ensuring a good level of service if and when agencies are needed
- Demonstrate a clear ROI on all resourcing activity and drive continuous improvements to process to ensure efficiency and value is achieved
- Lead a culture of recruitment best practice across the business ensuring the right decisions and hires are made
- Extensive 360o recruitment experience
- Track record of using different methods to actively source suitable candidates
- Excellent experience of advising on and implementing recruitment best practice
- Experience of managing a successful onboarding programme
- An understanding of the employment market
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in conducting interviews (both over the telephone and in person)
- Experience of writing job descriptions
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.