Tate are working with a leading Software company in the City Centre of Exeter to recruit a Part Time Sales Development Administrator for their business....
We are recruiting for a Fleet Administrator to work for our client's excellent business based on the outskirts of Exeter. You will provide support to the Office Manager/Fleet Support Services Team Leader in all aspect of the fleet service.
The main duties will include;
- Organise the pool car booking service to all staff
- Responsible for all fuel card management and administration
- Administer invoice and order queries liaising with internal and external staff/companies
- Carry out stock takes and provide reports as and when required
- Manage and administer vehicle taxation and MOT systems
- Be trained in the reporting from the Fleet Computer System to help own and others in their work
- Input internal and external data in to fleet computer system and ensure it is accurately posted
- Carry out administration and clerical duties including use of computer and systems, photocopying, spreadsheets, telephone, fax, electronic mail and other related duties
The ideal candidate will prioritise workloads and meet deadlines as required. You will build interpersonal relationships with colleagues and external businesses, using excellent communication skills. Previous administrative experience and use of Fleet software knowledge would be an advantage.
The working hours are 09.00-17.00, Monday-Friday.
The starting hourly pay is £8.21 per hour.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.