Are you an experienced sales representative looking for your next challenge within the chemicals industry?Are you looking for a stable and prosperous career?If so, my...
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge?
If you have experience with: chemical, lubricant or oil products, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. My client are a well-established, multinational organisation and they are on the market for their next Area Sales Manager. This position is a home-based, field sales role. Your territory will cover the North East and Yorkshire.
My client have been pioneering their industry for over 150 years. They are industry leaders when it comes to supplying a wide range of solvents and speciality chemicals. With an already impressive and extensive client base, you will be maintaining existing relationships, whilst developing new business throughout your region.
Duties of the role:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Develop business with new and existing clients
- Pioneer and develop long-term customer relationships at all buyer levels.
- Support your accounts to achieve the overall sales targets and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensure delivery of Revenue, Margin and Volume targets.
- Implement strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve target.
- Prospect and develop new accounts using structured and effective preparation, presentation and negotiation techniques.
- Implement an Account Plan covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit terms and credit limits for new and existing customers.
- Take responsibility for HSE issues
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
To be a successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or other relevant experience.
- Some knowledge of the competition. Understand their strengths and weaknesses, thereby, maximising opportunities and minimising competitive vulnerabilities.
- A good understanding of the changing AdBlue/SCR market.
- The ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess high degree of tact and discretion
- Effective team player
- Commitment to the continued development of excellence
- Display a flexible and open approach to the role
- Promote company values at all times
- £25k - £35k basic salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Company car
- Great OTE potential
- Work from home
- Full holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
Contact me today to discuss details of the role and next steps:
0161 828 5400
Sales / sales manager / field sales / Yorkshire
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.