Marketing ExecutiveWe are seeking a responsible and Marketing Executive to work within our busy sales & marketing team. The position is to work alongside an...
** Marketing Executive **
IMMEDIATE START - FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY
£25k - £27k - based on exp
Our client based in Guildford, is looking for a Marketing Executive to join a growing sales and marketing function. You will be responsible for assisting in driving and delivery of all aspects of marketing to support continued growth for our client.
- The Marketing Executive will work closely with both the Head of Marketing and an Account Development Manager to develop and deliver marketing strategies, brand development, inbound and outbound marketing, digital marketing, events and CRM management.
Key duties you will be involved with:
- Brand development.
- Planning and executing outbound marketing campaigns across email, social media, newsletter adverts and banner advertising channels.
- A digital background in social media / digital marketing automation / website development, SEO, PPC and blogging.
- Supporting the production of content creation, e.g. data sheets, case studies and white papers.
- Supporting copywriting and the in-house development of content.
- Organising and promoting events, e.g. seminars and customer hospitality.
- Public Relations
- Using available data from multiple sources to identify the relevant people to speak to in target organisations.
- Social prospecting, using social channels to target and approach prospects with a view to identifying sales opportunities.
- Networking at events.
- Design capabilities with Adobe software.
We do not expect candidates to have experience in all these areas, but you must have abilities and experience in a number of them and be keen to develop in new areas.
- Preferred experience working in B2B marketing roles or a marketing environment
- A creative individual capable of original thinking and keen to develop and apply their ideas within a small marketing team.
- An individual with a growth mindset, keen to learn and acquire new skills.
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and results-focused.
- A "can do" attitude with a desire to deliver excellent results.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire and ability to work accurately.
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills and the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues.
- The ability to work under pressure and plan, manage and deliver multiple simultaneous activities. This will include good time management skills.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.