1st Line Support18 22kPermanent, Full timeHook We are looking for someone passionate about customer service to fulfil a 1st Line role within a business role...
German Customer Support Technician
Immediate Start and Interviews
£25k - £30k
A rapidly growing software company based in Woking Surrey, has an immediate need for a German Customer Support Technician.
You will provide technical support to customers by researching and answering questions and assisting with troubleshooting issues. Attempts to reproduce reported defects and works with product teams for tracking and resolution. Acts as the internal customer representative.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support to end-users by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customer through corrective steps via email, phone, or live web session.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to queries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary and escalate priority issues to senior team members per customer needs.
- Gather customer's information, logs, error messages and other troubleshooting steps to determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms. Provide a clearly understood solution to the customer.
- Research required information using available resources and document history of issues in logical steps.
- Maintain proper, informative case documentation for ongoing knowledge base, training, tracking and resolution to inquiries.
- Collaborate with Solution Consultants, Training Team and other internal teams to build cohesive culture of knowledge share.
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Stay current with system information, software changes and updates.
- Work after hours, weekends and holidays on an on-call rotation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in both writing and speaking in English and German
- Excellent, passionate, and proactive customer service skills through phone, email, chat and salesforce.
- Customer Service/Relationship building
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in PC and network technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a support technician supporting Applications and Network Systems
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.