HR AdvisorLuton£30-35,00012 month FTCTo provide customer focused, responsive, accurate and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, employees and flexible employees in-line with company policies,...
HR Business Partner
£45 - 65k per annum (dependent on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my client and play a vital role in supporting the business across the HR agenda to enable and encourage the success and growth of the organisation.
- To provide commercially focused advice and support across all employee matters
- Driving innovation change and improvement in both business and HR practice including performance management, talent, resourcing and development
- To work in collaboration with leadership teams on all organisational change programmes
- Work with leaders to support delivery of their people strategy
- You'll maintain an emphasis on continuous improvement and best practices, ensuring HR policies and practices are effectively in place
- Experience and understanding of HR planning, talent management and performance management
- HR experience within a fast-paced and customer driven environment
- A strong level of experience managing senior stakeholders and confident managing challenging conversations
- In-depth knowledge of UK employment law and best practice in employee relations
- Demonstrable ability to positively persuade and influence
- Confident in analysing and relaying relevant data to plan and implement
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or call Izzie on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.