Do you want to work for a company based on trust and integrity, where people and business thrive?This role is initially a 6 month fixed...
Milton Keynes (Flexible working available)
Up to £30k (Dependant on experience)
My client, a global IT company are making waves in the industry, growing fast, whilst having fun with incredible things happening. As such, the MD of the company is seeking a Personal Assistant to provide a high level of support.
You will need to be flexible, highly organised and able to anticipate your boss's needs, whilst also independently prioritise the tasks assigned to you.
The role will include, but is most certainly not limited to:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Being proactive and continually aware of daily schedules to remind those necessary of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Miscellaneous tasks and administrative duties to support senior management
- You will often be subject to unexpected, last-minute changes; so you will need to be able to adapt to these changes quickly and happily
- Excellent time-management skills and confident in your ability to organise and prioritise
- Great interpersonal and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will enjoy a role where you can be proactive and one step-ahead of those you are supporting
- This is working within a fun yet fast paced environment, therefore a flexible working approach is essential
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or call Izzie on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.