My client who are a leading international Pharmaceuticals company looking for a Team Administrative Assistant candidate to start with them as soon as possible and...
My client who are a leading international Pharmaceuticals company looking for an on-going Temporary Executive Administrator candidate to start with them as soon as possible.
If you're available immediately, happy with £20-23ph and can commute to N1C, can commit to a long term temporary role, then I would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate must be creative and enjoy working within a rapidly growing environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.This role will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for heavy calendar management utilising Outlook
- Experience with support of remote management and team members
- Coordinate meeting arrangements:-Schedule meetings with internal and external groups as needed - including organising all meeting logistics (availability of attendees, meeting rooms and equipment, online conferencing via WebEx and catering as required)-Preparation of agendas and pre-read documentation prior to meetings-Ability to autonomously compile clear minutes and action-lists from meetings-Follow up of action items and filing of meeting notes utilising SharePoint cloud based system
- Working with Procurement to coordinate contracts and POs
- Working with Finance to track budgets for monthly reporting
- Assist with creating/editing executive level presentations as may be required
- File expense reports using online system Concur Expense
- Work closely with Senior Executive Administrator and assist with input to, and processing of, any improvements or changes resulting from admin team meetings
- Back up to other administrative assistants across the International Region
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a composed manner
- Requires an eye for detail to sense check accuracy in written documentation (e.g. email / meeting invitations / correspondence)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Ability to work effectively across a matrix organisation
- Ability to think strategically in order to improve current processes
- Ability to work in a pro-active manner whenever possible
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine interest and curiosity for all aspects of the business and consequently prioritise and input accordingly
- A strong sense of personal accountability is essential
- A willingness to operate in a fast paced environment with considerable ambiguity
- A minimum of 7-years of related specialised administrative experience
- Prior experience in a biotech/pharmaceutical company is desirable
- Demonstrated exceptional MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.