An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Finance team of one of our fastest growing clients. You will be joining the business as the Financial...
How would you like to work for one of Manchester top companies, this is my favorite Client and due to growth they are looking for a Finance Assistant who will work on the Transactional side and then take on more Finance and Project work if wanted.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for maintaining the Sales ledger including raising invoices and customer queries.
- Full responsibility for maintaining the Purchase ledger including invoice processing, supplier queries and payment runs.
- Assist Financial Controller / FD with the production of the monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments and fixed assets
- Assist with process improvement projects including the automating sales invoice processing and introduction of a PO system
- Review spend in line with budgets
- Assist with statutory reporting requirements including VAT returns and Year end accounts
- Assist credit controller chasing customer payments, if required
- Assist Financial Controller with adhoc projects
We are looking for people with the below:
At least 2 years experience working in an accounts department, Part qualified AAT or equivalent, Strong Microsoft Excel skills, Use of Xero accounting software an advantage along.
The hours of work are 8.30 - 5 - 37.5hpw with flexi working, they offer free lunches, fruit and one of the best working environments in Manchester - Please call 0161 828 5400 and ask for Ed for further details.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.