Our client based in Letchworth is looking to recruit an Office Administrator. The company is growing rapidly so there is lots of opportunity within the...
Temporary - Part time (19 hours/week)
£9 per hour
Are you looking for a temporary part time position that is based in Cambridge?
We have an Administration position that has an immediate start.
Please find below the details of some of the responsibilities that will be required, although this is not exhaustive.
- Word processing of all forms of correspondence, reports and summaries that are required by the team including
- Undertake diary management
- Provide operational support to colleagues, and supervision of administration staff within the team, if required, as directed by Line Manager.
- Deal with staff and service user requests that may be part of a cash office function as and when required, and in accordance with Trust procedures.
- Inputting and updating service user information and service user/team activity on computerised information systems, creating service user notes where necessary and according to policy e.g. SystmOne/RIO/AIS/SWIFT
- Maintain filing in both paper and electronic records, ensuring that it is always kept up to date.
- Ensure good customer service by providing a professional and effective telephone service, taking accurate messages and providing information and signposting as requested and appropriate.
- Provide cover as directed by Line Manager for other members of the team in their absence and assist with their workloads as necessary and undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the grade of the post.
If you are a strong administrator with good knowledge of MS Office including excel, possess a good customer service manner and are available immediately then please upload your CV now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.