working with a fantastic local business in Crediton who are looking to appoint a full-time Accounts Assistant. This position is immediately available and is a...
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced finance professional to join a growing business with a small but busy accounts department as a Finance Assistant, based in the centre of Exeter.
The main duties will include;
- Processing a high volume of invoices ensuring correct authorisation and coding
- Settlement of supplier statements
- Checking, coding and processing of company expense claims
- Preparation of payment runs and supplier payments
- Production of customer invoices and reconciliation of completion statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You must be comfortable working in an extremely busy team and aim to deliver exceptional standards of service
Previous experience working in a similar Accounts Assistant or Purchase Ledger role is required.
The starting salary is between £21,000 and £25,000 depending on experience with great benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.