How would you like to work for one of the world's leading assurance tax and advisory firms?
We are working exclusively with our client who has offices Nationwide.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the IT department for a 1st Line Service Desk role in their busy and vibrant office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
Excellent career progression and opportunities in a growing business.
- Job Description:
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for all aspects of first line support to a busy business
- Dealing with high volumes of technical queries
- Working with the business to resolve queries in a fast paced environment
- Working to a high degree of accuracy
Who we're looking for:
- Positive, proactive individuals who take pride in delivering a high quality output
- Experience of providing first line IS support
- An ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff
- A willingness to go the extra mile to exceed stakeholder expectations
- ITIL qualification desirable.
- Minimum Requirements
- Previous experience of working in an IS service desk environment is essential
Hours Of Work
7am - 3.30pm
8am - 4.30pm
9am - 5.30pm
10.30am - 7pm
This is a fantastic role and I am looking to interview asap!
IT HELP DESK / HELPDESK / FIRST LINE SUPPORT / 1ST LINE SUPPORT / 2ND LINE SUPPORT / SECOND LINE SUPPORT
Get in touch today on 0161 828 5400 or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.