We are recruiting for a Support Development Coordinator to work for a public sector organisation in Plymouth. You will be working with the team, planning and implementing learning events and courses, covering a variety of leadership programmes and personnel development courses.
The main duties will include;
- Planning and coordinating events
- Ensuring delegates attendance is recorded and tracked
- Providing support to trainees and feedback to line managers
- Submit evaluation report summaries
- Operating the online booking system
- Data entry into the internal system
- Minute taking during department meetings
- Processing payments
- Analyse and interpret data and course information
The ideal candidate will have excellent planning and organisation skills. You will need to communicate effectively with course delegates and stakeholders, providing ongoing support and feedback to ensure value for money. Previous experience of working in a customer care environment would be a bonus, alongside previous L&D knowledge.
You will need to be a car driver to facilitate travelling to local venues.
The hourly pay rate will be £9.31 per hour, and the working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-16:30.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.