Our client based just outside of Bedford are looking to recruit a Marketing Campaign Manager to lead and develop strategic B2B campaigns. You will need...
Are you already in a sales role, looking for a new exciting opportunity to progress your career and increase your take home earnings?
If so this could be the right role for you, we are looking for a self-motivated and driven Sales Account Manager to join an award winning financial services business in Northampton.
You will be responsible for generating new business, building relationships and closing deals.
If you are motivated by money this will be the deal position for you as there is a huge earning potential; basic salary is up to £25,000 plus uncapped commission. Realistic earning in year 1 is £40,000 - £50,000 and up to £70,000 in year 2! There is also progression opportunities if you do well in this role!
As Sales Account Manager, your daily duties will include:
- Calling potential customers to prospect for new business - leads are self-generated and they have a database of prospect clients for you to call
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements
- Making accurate calculations of finance terms and monthly payments etc.
- Negotiating interest rates with customers and lenders
- Creating detailed and accurate proposal documents
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
This is a targeted sales environment, predominately telephone based but you may be required to visit clients occasionally.
What's in it for you?
As well as the great earning potential, our client offers various social incentives and trips away, 28 days holiday (including statutory), monthly staff awards, free parking and bright, modern offices.
If you have previous sales experience are self-motivated and resilient and confident with an excellent telephone manner then apply today. Or alternatively call Northampton Tate and speak to Siobhan on 01604 340 897
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.