Great opportunity for an exceptionally organised and personable individual to join a manufacturing business as their Internal Sales Coordinator.You will be responsible for providing internal...
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Sales Account Manager to join an award winning financial services business in Northampton.
You will be responsible for generating new business, building relationships and closing deals.
This role will suit you if you are motivated by money as there is a huge earning potential; basic salary is up to £25,000 plus uncapped commission. Realistic earning in year 1 is £40,000 - £50,000 and up to £70,000 in year 2! There is also progression opportunities if you do well in this role!
As well as the great earning potential, our client offers various social incentives and trips away, 28 days holiday (including statutory), monthly staff awards, free parking and bright, modern offices.
As Sales Account Manager, your daily duties will include:
- Calling potential customers to prospect for new business - leads are self-generated and they have a database of prospect clients for you to call
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements
- Making accurate calculations of finance terms and monthly payments etc.
- Negotiating interest rates with customers and lenders
- Creating detailed and accurate proposal documents
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
This is a targeted sales environment, predominately telephone based but you may be required to visit clients occasionally.
What are we looking for?
- You must have previous sales experience
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.