Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge?If you have experience with: chemical, lubricant or oil products, this could be the ideal...
My client are a well-established and growing company based in the city centre of Manchester. You could be the latest edition to their expanding team. If you are an experienced Sales Support Administrator with knowledge of working in asset finance, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
My client are currently seeking a highly organised and self-motivated Sales Support Administrator. The role is to support the field based sales team and work within the office based accounts and administration team to provide excellent customer service. You will report to the Commercial Manager with minimal direct supervision while maintaining the daily work flow therefore, you're outstanding time management and organisation skills will be utilised.
As a Sales Support Administrator you will have excellent people and communication skills in order to best work with our clients, suppliers and internal departments. You will be comfortable in an operational role and you will offer fresh insight into how to best improve business practice.
- Manage an efficient process from input to pay out, including document completion and document return, supplier invoicing to facilitate pay out in a timely manner.
- Manage the communication of deal progression to all interested parties.
- Ensure all deals are passed for payout according to credit acceptance terms; liaise with sales, and finance to resolve any issues.
- Processing of new transactions and reconciliation of entries into leasing and accounting systems (Sentinel & Sage)
- Providing support to regional sales teams
- Liaising with internal departments and dealing with information requests
- Communication with customers in relation to and suppliers
- Preparation of all direct debit collections Preparation of regular reports and generation of statistics relating to Asset Finance performance
- Respond to queries from funders, and provide information as required
- Providing input and support to the Commercial Manager in relation to maintenance of all compliance, audit requirements
- Providing supervision and support as needed to junior team members
- Assist with systems enhancements and developments
- Any other general ad hoc duties
- Basic salary: £23k - £27k
- Full pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Training provided
- Scope for progression
The interview process is a swift 1 stage affair, for the right candidate. If you are interested in the role or finding out more details, contact me today!
0161 828 5400
Asset finance / finance / sales support / administrator / administrative
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.