Payroll Assistant Our Client:Our client is a hugely successfulmulti facility brand with a national reach and well renowned for their commitment to excellence. Currently the...
My client based in Finchley Central is seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their team of 5 due to growth from 700 - 4500 employees across the UK. This role is paying £22,000 - £25,000 per annum and is to start immediately. You will be reporting into the Payroll Manager who is friendly, approachable and is proud of the team achievements.
This would be the perfect opportunity if you are:
- Process driven
- Can work to very tight deadlines
- Have a great attention to detail
- Can work in a team, whilst being responsible for own workload
Your main duties will consist of:
- Process the payment of staff salaries
- Process joiners, leavers, and all amendments to payroll in a timely manner
- Provide advice to employees and managers
- Dealing with external payments
- Complete various forms and returns required by HMRC and other external organisations.
- Dealing with Auto enrolment pension administration Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to resolve complex problems
- Solid, flexible team player
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organisation.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.