Accounts Administrator permanent job available in Stevenage.Industrial area location, parking, benefits and discounts. This job will give you the chance to work amongst a friendly,...
My client are a reputable and established Private Healthcare firm based in the heart of Finchley. They are in need of an enthusiastic and proactive Payroll Administrator to join the busy and dynamic payroll team. This is a permanent role paying of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have exposure or experience in payroll administration, will be detailed orientated and have a collaborative nature as you will be working in a team.
Duties will include:
- Process the payment of approx. 1000 staff, including any salary sacrifice, through the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Administer all statutory payments according to government legislation, i.e. SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP
- Process joiners, leavers, and all amendments to payroll in a timely manner
- Provide advice to employees and managers in relation to pay, signposting to the appropriate areas (i.e.: HMRC) when unable to advise
- Perform manual calculation of payments when needed
- Dealing with payroll deductions such as pensions and court orders
- Reconcile key nominal ledger payroll accounts on a monthly basis working closely with reporting team (net pay, advances, pensions, PAYE/NI etc.)
- Dealing with external payments to bodies such as pensions, court orders etc.
- Ensure compliance is adhered to in all areas
- Complete various forms and returns required by HMRC and other external organisations
- Dealing with Year End processes and procedures
- Dealing with Auto enrolment pension administration
- Offering a consistently good level of customer service to our employees and other internal/external customers
This would be the perfect opportunity if you are:
- Process driven
- Can work to very tight deadlines
- Have a great attention to detail
- Can work in a team, whilst being responsible for own workload
My client is happy to train the successful person; they just need the person to have the right attitude.Apply now!!!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.