I am currently recruiting for Administrators in Hertford to work on going on a temporary basis. The hours are Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30 and working...
£10 per hour
Are you seeking a new challenge within a vibrant working environment? Are you wanting to work for a company who is employee focused? If you answered yes, then get in touch today!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join a well-known global company on an ongoing temporary basis with a potential of it becoming permanent for the right candidate. This is a full time position with a view to start immediately and is situated in the heart of Cambridge with easy access to the central train station and public transport.
- Support the senior team with maintaining timely and appropriate communications with consultants, suppliers, clients and other stakeholders
- Support with producing, formatting and distributing documents
- Continuously being engaged with improving and seeking ways of increasing efficiency
- Other ad-hoc duties which may be reasonably requested from senior team
- A real team player who is proactive and able to use own initiative with a flexible approach
- Competent with all Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Have the ability to plan and organise own work as well as having a high attention to detail
If this is an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, apply now! Feel free to contact Julie on 01223 324433 for an informal chat.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.