Procurement and Contracts Officer£30k £34k per annum (dependent on experience) + performance related bonus Milton Keynes area Due to rapid evolution within their marketplace, our...
Team Leader - Energy
£30k - £35k (DOE)
Our well established and dynamic client is currently looking for a Team Leader to manage their Data Services team.
You will be expected to Lead and develop a team of 11 to deliver services to a standard that exceeds the customer's expectations. Managing the Data Services team, you will need to be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the Half Hourly settlement service, with a passion and desire to take the performance to a new level.
- To motivate and lead a team to deliver to stretching targets, whilst also ensuring that the quality of what is delivered meets the contractual requirements and demonstrates the customer commitments and values
- Work with customers and other teams to deliver a consistent high level of service in accordance with the customer specific SLA's and ensure all service lines are met that leads to customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Identify and implement process improvements utilising the resources available to you, through close observations and quality checks
- Manage key 3rd party relationships with Meter Operators and Suppliers to ensure expectations are understood and being met
- Tracking work volumes and drive the delivery of services against KPI's, prioritising work in line with SLAs
- Assessing team performance against key metrics and behaviours, identifying areas for improvement, carrying out training when necessary
- Carrying out regular coaching and one to ones with team members to drive performance
- Energy industry experience and a strong knowledge of the Half Hourly settlement service
- An analytical background
- Customer focused; is able to identify and respond to customer's needs
- Natural ability to influence, motivate and coach people
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and make informed conclusions
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.