Our client who is a Hitchin company is recruiting for a Project Support Administrator to work alongside Project Managers. This post is for someone who...
Student Support Administrator
6 month temp with a view to go permanent
£19,500 - 22,000 + benefits
Our client is recruiting for an experienced administrator to join their busy ever growing team. You will be reporting directly to the SAS Manager to provide support throughout the student study and performance process.
- You will be collating information accurately for examiners
- Preparing course material
- Updating information on multiple systems
- Monitoring feedback questionnaires
- Diary management and room booking
- You will be arranging progress reviews for students in regards to their courses
- Generating reports
- You will respond to student and staff queries and advise accordingly
- Other general ad hoc admin duties
Your required skills:
- You will need to be an effective communicator as you will be liaising with a wide range of students and stakeholders
- Be proactive and able to use your own initiative
- To be able to answer enquiries accurately or pass on to management if necessary
- You will be highly organised and be able to prioritise your workload
- Be a quick learner and able to hit the ground running
On being successful in this role you will benefit from a competitive salary with an added performance related bonus. The chance to work for a friendly and supportive team in their modern, airy offices, plus free on-site parking.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.