Customer Service Team LeaderSalary £25k to £27kBorehamwood Our client is a leading specialist in their industry and ultimately part of a global group. Learning and...
Help Desk Team Leader
Do you want to work for a global brand?
Do you have strong leadership skills and wish to join a team where you can add great value?
If yes then this role is for you!
Purpose of the Role
- Support the Helpdesk manager in the provision of world class customer experience for partners and customers
- Drive team performance; create a get it right time mentality, ownership and accountability to meet KPI's
- Support and train Helpline Team members skills and knowledge to deliver their role in full
- Provide all team members with the tools systems - to do their job
- Build relationships internally and externally, be seen to drive collaborative working and efficiency's
- Be the cascade point for new initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the team to ensure delivery of all KPIs
- Drive team performance and teamwork with accompaniments and effective 1:1s
- Coach and develop team member skills
- Monitor team members performance, to be the best they can be, ensure that all are trained and operate to required standard
- Work with Team leader, Manager and cross functional teams in a cohesive and collaborative manner.
- Effective communication
- Collate daily / weekly & Monthly reporting - continuous improvement
- Ensure adequate cover for all key roles on the shift
- Take ownership of challenges e.g. system and telephone are fed back into the business and resolved in expedient manner
- New initiatives are cascaded/trained to the team on time and in full
- Attendance and participation project work streams where appropriate, representing Helpline / SHA
- Support business changes
- Collation of all issues for escalation to HM.
- Always adopt a solution-based approach
- Seek resolution and cascade back to team.
- Cascade out to the wider business where appropriate and be the voice of the team - One team
- Drive team profile within Operations, field, SC and Sales teams by role model behaviour
- Demonstrate ROI for all development courses attended
- Actively work on a Personal Development Plan by identifying own skills gaps
- Support Team Leaders and line manager with EP/ER processes
The Successful Candidate
- Ability to Influence and engage teams
- Flexible 'can-do' attitude
- Organisation and time management
- High energy and drive
- IT literate
- Ability to understand and translate data
- First Line Management
- Customer Service working environment
- Coaching team members
- Managing change
- £31000 to £34000 per annum
- 10% bonus - business dependant
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Bupa Health Insurance
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.