Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have excellent attention to detail? We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a...
Tate are seeking 8 Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The successful applicant must have a passion of delivering a first class customer experience to ensure that the customers are receiving a high level of care and service.
- Handling incoming service enquiries via telephone and email
- Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner
- Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated
- Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquires
- Up-selling service related products in a professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills
- Experience is not necessary therefore this role would suit a candidate who has a background in, retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday between the hours of 08.00am - 18.00pm (on different shift patterns) Working 1 in 3 Saturday's with 1 day off during the week
- Hourly rate, The National Minimum Wage in addition a set bonus structure
- Opportunities for career progression due to recent growth
- Very convenient transport links and free on-site parking
- Positive and energetic office environment
- Incentives, team building days and regular social events
- Discounts in retail stores and rewards based on performance
- An in-depth training program where you will gain all the product knowledge
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.