Customer Service Advisor Salary £20,000 + BonusWe are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company and play an extremely important support...
Our client is a leading specialist in their industry and ultimately part of a global group. Learning and development forms a huge part of the employee's journey and employees are encouraged to take ownership of their development.
Currently expanding the team and have many opportunities within their Customer Service department.
Over view of role -
- Answer and handle all calls
- Identify and respond to customer's needs
- Keep all customer records up to date
- General admin duties
- Adhere to all regulations and compliance
Ideal candidate -
- Previous call centre experience ( ideally within an inbound environment )
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.