We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Sales Account Manager to join an award winning financial services business in Northampton. You will be responsible...
Tate Leicester are working with an award winning organisation based in Leicester to recruit for experienced Software Test Analysts. This position involves working in collaboration with the team to ensure software is released within set timeframes.
- Conducting manual and automatic testing based on product knowledge and key functional requirements.
- Managing the complete test cycle of software development from requirement testing to user acceptance and release testing.
- Communicating with developers to ensure efficient issue resolution.
- Delivering precise and concise defect reports with clear replication steps.
- Assisting the team in identifying risks and meeting user requirements in order to realise quality software.
- Strong experience of testing and delivery of timeframes.
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Experience of evaluating and measuring systems against functional and business requirements.
Salary & Benefits:
- Annual salary, £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Working hours: 09:00am till 5:30pm Monday- Friday.
- Flexible working from home.
- Free on-site parking.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Perk box employee discounts with over 200 benefits.
- Pension and medical insurance schemes.
- Regular company events and incentives.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.