Help Desk Team LeaderDo you want to work for a global brand?Do you have strong leadership skills and wish to join a team where you...
Customer Service Team Leader
Salary £25k to £27k
Our client is a leading specialist in their industry and ultimately part of a global group. Learning and development forms a huge part of the employee's journey and employees are encouraged to take ownership of their development.
Currently expanding the team and have many opportunities within their Customer Service department.
Over view of role -
- Responsible for overseeing the Customer Service team
- Handle all escalated calls
- Identify development areas within the team
- Leading, managing and motivating to ensure all standards and KPI's are met
- Test systems / changes if required
- Ensure all company procedures are followed
- Work closely with managers and learning and development
- One to one's and coaching
Ideal candidate -
- Previous call centre experience ( ideally within an inbound environment )
- Proven people management skills
- Experience of working with targets both individual and team
- Proven complaint handling experience
- Time management skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.