Team Leader EnergyMilton Keynes£30k £35k (DOE)Our well established and dynamic client is currently looking for a Team Leader to manage their Data Services team.You will...
Up to £36,400 per annum
Milton Keynes area
Our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a Legal Advisor to join their finance team.
You will have a strong knowledge of commercial law and experience working in a legal environment, as you will be providing a specialist service to the wider business, reviewing and negotiating the terms and conditions of a very wide range of contracts and agreements, supporting in their success.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and negotiating the terms and conditions of a diverse range of contracts and agreements with conflicting critical pathways
- You will be identifying and mitigating risks to ensure that they do not expose the business to unreasonable risk and always ensure that they comply with current legislation, and internal policies and procedures
- Preparing and editing contracts and agreements based around template documents or modify previously accepted documents to ensure that they are relevant and effective
- Use your knowledge of the law, interpret terms and conditions, and assess the potential risks associated with each contract
- Working pro-actively with employees at all levels across the business and with external professional advisors to ensure that contracts and agreements are correctly understood and that risks are mitigated
- Maintaining continual awareness of legal and compliance developments affecting the business
- Law Degree or equivalent or significant practical experience in a legal environment
- A strong understanding of commercial law
- The ability to deliver innovative, pragmatic solutions to legal and commercial problems
- Excellent ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation and externally
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or call Izzie on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.