HR AdministratorUp to £22k per annum (OTE up to £25,400)Milton Keynes area Due to rapid development within their sector, our client, a global leader in...
6 months FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our client's Human Resources department to provide full administrative support to their busy Northampton office. Not only will you benefit from working in a beautiful corporate environment with free on-site parking but you will have the chance to experience working for an innovative and fresh thinking business who always put their people first.
What you'll be doing:
- You will provide full administrative support completed to a high standard.
- You will update personal records as and when required
- You will respond to queries, take follow up action and monitor processes to make sure they are completed to high standards.
- You will prioritise your work load to meet service targets.
- You will always abide by Data Protection laws and maintain confidentiality of employee documents.
- You will have experience of working in an HR Administration environment.
- You will have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients and stakeholders with a high level of service.
- You will ideally have experience of working with payroll and within a large team but training can be provided.
We're looking for people who share our core beliefs.
As well as working for a business who put YOU first you'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.