Project Manager£40000 £50000 DOEThe role of the Project Manager is to ensure the successful delivery of projects, by creating project plans to achieve agreed...
<25k Basic with Uncapped OTE
On Site Parking, Cafe and Social Areas
Tate are now working with a business in central Basingstoke to help build a new team within a brand new office for an already established and growing organisation. The head Office of this business is in London and due to business success and expansion a regional office is now being established.
We are now working with this business to offer the successful applicants the unique opportunity to be part of a business growing from the ground up.
The role itself will initially involve business generation, with the new team focusing on passed leads, warm sales and regenerating lapsed client business. An external sales team - already in place will be responsible for converting the business generated from this team out in the field F2F.
As the business grows, so will the responsibilities of this team who will become a pinnacle contributor to the account management and care of clients, up selling and cross selling and eventually incorporating F2F Meetings and Client Service Visits.
- Researching opportunities, fact finding and investigating potential opportunities
- Hunting out appropriate client opportunities and profiling individuals
- Researching market areas
- Making the calls to these contacts and booking meetings
- Building relationships with prospects
- Booking meetings for field executives
- Processing orders and providing client customer service
What we are looking for in you:
- A driven individual that is excited in the prospect of being part of something new
- Someone that is happy to put in the graft to get the long term outcome
- "Bigger Picture" thinking - it's not all about the short term wins
- Ability to build solid working relationships with corporate contacts
- A genuine and consultative approach... this isn't a hard or cold sales role
If you would like to be part of this growing business, please get in touch we would love to hear from you. Interviews are to take place within the next two weeks.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.