Purchase Ledger Clerk initially a 3 month fixed term contract This is a superb opportunity to work within a lively and very upbeat finance team...
Partner Development Manager - Broker
Would you like to work for a company with the very best fun environment and forward thinking culture, Award winning with a unique business model which is growing stronger week to week within the UK market, European and soon to launch in the states!
The company will invest in you and give you heaps of development opportunities! The benefits are never ending and the brand is just so unique.
The organisation works with over 300 financial brokers and intermediaries across the nation and you will assume full responsibility and management of geographical portfolio of Broker partner relationships, which are critical for the ongoing success of the UK partners.
- Ensure growth and development within their existing broker portfolio via dedicated account management
- Grow the numbers of customers introduced and referred from these partners
- Grow the number of brokers/financial intermediaries referring business within your territory.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing partners
- Reaching out to new brokers via linked in, aware of industry news and attending networking events
- Formulating long terms strategic goals, conversation bench marks and initiatives across your portfolio
- Placing account plans for both new and existing brokers to reach goals and benchmarks consistently
- Managing end to end boarding, commercial sign off and administration of broker partnerships
- Confident delivery of company and product benefits at key client meetings both external and internal
- Constant platform analysis on to ensure the brand USP's and market position is optimized including competitor analyst
You will be a dynamic, strategically driven, analytical candidates with the ability to pick up information and hit the ground running and you MUST have territory based experience in building relationships and manging key accounts to achieve growth whilst providing the very best first class service.
- Previous account management experience, managing new and existing partnership interests in a geographical based client facing role
- Ideally having the understanding of alternative finance, lending, acquiring or payment processing industry
- Ideally analytically and numerically minded and the ideal would be someone who has previous Salesforce experience.
Will be 60% out in the field and 40% home working or working in the Nottingham office. You will be covering the East Midlands, West Midlands, North West and North East. Facilities to set up at home will of course be arranged for the right candidate and you will initially have lots of training based in London. Once you have been trained on the brand and how the organisation works you will then be self-sufficient with your own diaries and appointments.
In return you will be offered a very competitive basic salary along with monthly and yearly bonuses plus much more!
If you feel this role could be perfect for you, please click on the link below or contact Hannah Rogers,
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.