Secretary (Audio) Winchester £25,000
We are looking at creating a dream team to support a small team of Investment Managers. We are looking for two Secretaries that can take Audio typing in their stride and juggle administration too. You will be efficient and very proactive and be happy to work in a team supporting more than one direct report.
It will be varied and not mundane but some repetitive tasks will exist amongst your daily activities.
- Supportive and intuitive, someone able to think of their feet and spot anomalies
- A professional approach, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A supportive Team player, who focuses on the business needs and getting tasks completed
- You will need to be proficient with using Audio dictation ( BigHand)
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Strong Administration and Audio Secretarial experience is essential
- Adaptable to changing business needs when required
- Have a supportive and professional attitude
If you have experience within a similar role then please do get in touch
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.