Marketing Communications SpecialistUp to £33k per annumLeading Benefits PackageMilton Keynes The role is to develop and implement a marketing plan that supports brand values and...
Job Title: Events Coordinator
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Duration: On going temporary
Pay Rate: £10 - £11 per hour
I have an exciting and rare opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join a well-established business based in the heart of Hemel Hempstead.
The primary focus of the role will be to develop, organise and deliver events programmes and key events and activities.
- Produce events material: Writing, editing, co-ordinate design and facilitate all digital and print publicity to include; ticketing, brochures web site graphics and other publicity materials.
- Manage invitations for events and diary management.
- Produce and publish a monthly engagement list.
- Maintain business website.
- Ensure all enquiries and documentation is are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Maintain records of business and financial matters.
- Must have experience as an Events Coordinator
- Able to work to strict, tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic company based in Hemel Hempstead.
If you are interested please apply now and I will contact you with more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.