Location: OxfordTitle: IP AdministratorSalary: 30-40kAn opportunity to join one of the UK's most prevalent patent attorneys as a secretary. We are seeking a law graduate...
Tate are proud to be working with Suzuki to attract a Facilities Apprentice to join their successful and busy team in Milton Keynes. Whilst working alongside the facilities team, Suzuki will support you to complete an apprenticeship programme within Business Administration and or Facilities Management.
You will support the team with the health and safety processes regarding the physical working environment of employees, support the business in ensuring compliance within the health and safety practices and assist the Facilities & Compliance Manager and Facilities Coordinator, with all site maintenance activities, facilities helpdesk, projects and general administration
Some of you key responsibilities will be:
- Book appointments for contractors to visit sites and conduct planned maintenance checks
- Liaise with contractors and arrange appointments for breakdowns and repairs
- Maintain accurate recording and filing of all documentation with regards to call outs
- Keep contractor files up to date with personal details and documents
- Update the maintenance schedule
Health & Safety
- Assist with inductions for all new starters
- Assist with DSE assessments and training of new starters
- Assist the department in ensuring that all documents and records relating to health and safety are up to date and published on the company intranet
- Ensure that all lists and certificates related to health and safety are published on the company intranet and displayed throughout the site
- Ensure that all of the training is recorded and kept up to date
- Report all incidents and ensure they are accurately recorded, with regular feedback to the health and safety team
- Distribute daily post
- Reception cover
- Ensuring the regular upkeep of meeting rooms with regard to equipment and stationary items
Suzuki have a dynamic working environment and at times it is possible that parts of your role may change or vary from time to time.
This exciting apprenticeship opportunity will give you a great foundation on a career within Facilities Management or Health and Safety
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.