Procurement AdministratorUp to 27K6 month contractI am seeking a strong administrator to come on board to support a procurement administration team in a Bank based...
We are currently with a Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking an Acquisitions Administrator to join their growing team.
Stunning offices and a great team culture, this is an amazing opportunity to join a company who take so much pride in what they do and also each and every one of their employees.
The Acquisitions department is responsible for the data quality control of newly completed deals as well as the maintenance of existing deals. The aim is to ensure that the information received is as accurate as possible prior to being uploaded and made live on the Qube system. The Acquisitions Administrator role is responsible for the entire uploads process and supporting the team.
The duties of the role will include:
- Maintaining the acquisitions inbox - creating sub-folders and saving information correctly when notification of a new deal is received
- Uploading schedule tracker - input new deal information and update as each department completes their section
- Storing information correctly in inboxes and folders
- Spot checking process and reviewing leases
- Liaising with various department throughout the company, via email and telephone communication
- Ensuring data integrity for all information stored on the database
- Updating team procedures in line with compliance and best practice
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with other stakeholders
- Ensuring projects are kept running and followed up
The successful candidate will have a good analytical skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a varied and sometimes demanding environment.
An understanding of how freehold/leasehold law works in England and Wales would be beneficial but not essential.
The role is being offered on a full time, permanent position with a salary of £21,000 - £25,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.