** Marketing Executive ** IMMEDIATE START FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY £25k £27k based on exp Guildford, Surrey Our client based in Guildford, is looking for...
Tate is recruiting a Marketing Account Exec for an exciting and growing Marketing Agency based in the heart of Basingstoke.
The role will include the following:
Internal stakeholder management:
- Agency account team, including planners/strategists; Creative teams and directors; Creative services, production staff and Finance/accounts.
- Build strong working relationships with all departments within the Agency - providing support to both senior and junior members of staff.
- Supporting a senior partner by shadowing in meetings and working collaboratively with them to solve briefs and create outstanding work
- Day to day administration on accounts you are working for, including timing plans, estimates and client contact notes.
- Organising a variety of meetings, including room bookings, catering, technology, transport and personnel required.
- Attending client briefings and gathering relevant data to support the development of creative briefs in response.
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for presenting and selling creative work.
- Supporting the development of creative work by documenting client feedback and attending creative review meetings with the account team.
- Conduct research and take an active interest in the marketing industry and industry your clients work in to bring this knowledge to the projects you work on
- Contribute towards the writing of marketing plans, proposals and presentations.
- Ensure client information is filed accurately and effectively.
- Providing research as required by the account team.
External Client Management
- Establish and develop a full understanding of our clients' markets, company and key personnel (including their personal and business objectives).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ensure that concise and accurate documentation is produced on-time, every time.
- Taking client communication briefs and where required, supporting the Account team drafting creative briefs.
- Ensuring that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these..
You will need to be:
- Personable, and able to work effectively with a variety of different people.
- Interested in advertising, business and communications.
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Effective communicators, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, and able to solve problems.
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations.
You will also ideally have the following:
- Degree in relevant subject
- A flair for content creation and creativity
- Strong desire to succeed and learn
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.