Team AdministratorThis is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Administrator to join a busy team based in ExeterMain responsibilities:To support the DirectorFirst point of...
We are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to work for a fantastic business based on the outskirts of Exeter. You will be responsible for assisting the financial team and supporting the Senior Assistant.
The main duties will include;
- Checking budget authorisation of manual orders
- Enters manual orders onto the system
- Receipts orders onto the system
- Assists with purchase order queries
- Communicating with suppliers
- Processing quotations with suppliers
- Supports the invoice workflow system
The ideal candidate will have gained experience in either a financial or purchase order environment and ideally have experience of using a purchase order procurement package in a previous role. You must have excellent IT and communication skills.
The working hours are 08.30-17.00, Monday-Friday.
The starting hourly pay is £8.21 per hour.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.