Does working for a leading multinational service company that has now been running for over 50 years sound appealing?If so, Tate have an amazing opportunity...
Tate are working with an award winning, IIP Platinum outsourcing company that are based in centre of Oldham. They're on the lookout for people with customer service/Contact centre experience.
Ongoing Temporary Contract
£8.21 per hour (Weekly Pay)
Saturday and Sunday working hours between 8.00am - 18.00pm. With the option for 1 day mid-week as well.
Easily accessible transport routes
Inbound calls (No sales or outbound calls)
Day to day duties will include answering incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. To communicate with the general public in a helpful and informative manner
- Answer phones professionally
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
To apply ideally you will have:
- Experience in a Contact centre/Customer service/Call handler environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to set KPI's
If you feel you match the above experience apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.