Housing Admin / Customer Service Temp £10.00 Immediate Start Tate are currently recruiting for a number of customer service and administration roles to join our...
Digital Data Analyst
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading brand in the Cinema/Media sector as a Digital Data Analyst. This opportunity offers the chance to join an innovative, exciting and interactive brand with a hyper focus on their people and striving for continued excellence. This role would be perfect for someone matching the below requirements with an interest in adding long term value to a brand.
Purpose of the role:
To analyse and consolidate digital data across the group and to ensure that mechanisms are in place to facilitate the data analysis. To report on trends and to support turning digital data insights into business value propositions.
- Identify and plan the most effective ways to record and track digital performance and data across various channels and touch points
- Identify and propose new business opportunities and support building business cases
- Implementation, setup and ongoing optimisation
- Google Analytics (including Data Layers, Custom Dimensions, Goals & Events and Enhanced Ecommerce)
- Tealium and Google Tag Manager
- Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager and other tags Reporting dashboards via data visualisation tools
- Work closely with the IT team on the development and configuration of all digital data analytics tools, applying consistent tracking structures. Support the team in ongoing website infrastructure improvements to ensure a highly stable, reliable environment by providing non-functional requirements such as performance responsiveness expectations and load forecasts.
- Work with business owners, suppliers, UX and IT development teams on improvements and ad hoc queries. Serve as a point of contact to marketing teams for tagging requests and tracking queries aimed at increasing the efficiency of digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure integrity of client & customer data is withheld and adheres to privacy laws & codes of conduct.
- Deliver SEO and ASO functional and technical requirements
- Support the planning of improvements and projects arising from the Group digital strategy.
Monitoring and analysis -
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels
- Standardise and consolidate ecommerce analysis and reporting across the Group.
- Monitor the performance responsiveness and availability of the ecommerce channels and escalate issues where necessary.
- Proactively identify opportunities and provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve performance, usability and revenues
- Implement A/B test strategies that will identify and develop user engagement opportunities
- Work with other departments/stakeholders to undertake analysis of payments, financial reconciliations and chargebacks to reduce costs, maximise revenue and ensure that customers are being charged correctly.
- Provide SEO and ASO analysis and recommendations. Serve as the main point of contact for external service suppliers.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Technical Experience -
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and SQL is essential
- Experience with Tealium IQ Tag Manager
- Hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus is desirable
- Experience undertaking path, sales funnel and trend analysis
- Experience undertaking split, A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience formulating and managing both quantitative and qualitative research including online surveys
- Extensive experience measuring conversion rates and using analytical techniques to improve the
- Understanding of customer segmentation, including the use of recency and frequency segmentation model
- Experience managing tags for analytics, advertising and other purposes
- Experience using Excel (including pivot tables)
- Experience working in a multi-channel environment, including but not limited to web, mobile, mobile apps, email, SMS, social and push notifications
- Good knowledge of ecommerce channels (including, but not limited to website, mobile, social media and telephone booking) and the opportunities they present
- Results-driven and commercially aware, to ensure excellent conversion online
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Skills & Experience:Worki
- A collaborative and confident team player.
- Likes having fun at work.
- Thinking it Through
- Must exhibit a passion for achieving and innovating.
- Results-driven and commercially aware.
Making an Impact
- Strong stakeholder management skills.Being Action Focused
- Good planning and prioritisation
- Prepared to be hands on and go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.