PA to CEOCambridge£35,000 £45,000 per annum Are you an experienced PA looking for a new opportunity? Tate are working with a very innovative, forward thinking,...
Are you available immediately ? are you an experienced Executive Assistant/PA looking to work locally ?
This is an 6 month interim role , that could go permanent - working for a large professional forward thinking organisation.
The main purpose of the new role is to provide support to three Directors within the business.
A full time position, working Monday - Friday. 9am - 5.30pm , to start mid to the end of May 2019.
- To provide comprehensive diary management
- To monitor & review emails and respond to correspondence
- Arrange travel & accommodation
- Screen all calls , enquiries etc
- Organise meetings and conferences. Arrange venues, accommodations & refreshments
- Prepare and issue agendas for meetings, and attend as minute taker when required
- Type and prepare documents, correspondence, presentations
- Provide administrative support to other departments when required
- Carry out reception cover occasionally
- Proven PA experience at senior level
- Self motivated, able to work unsupervised
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of PC skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Strong communicator able to liaise at all levels
- Good team player
If you are interested in this position please press the APPLY button and we will get back to within two working days
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.