HR Advisor Hertford£25,000-£28,000 DOEAn exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a small HR team in Herford. This role will play a pivotal...
Our client is the market leader in their industry and work with well known established brands as well as being part of a global group worldwide.
Currently recruiting for a HR Generalist for their Watford office.
Role will consist of -
- Provide support and guidance for managers and staff with HR issues
- Oversee the recruitment process including liaising with employment agencies, vacancies and contracts
- Responsible for the on boarding
- Conducting exit interviews and associated documents for leavers
- Manage employee benefits packages
- Support management with reviews and appraisal's
- Update the Employee handbook and company handbook with changes in polices
- Liaise with payroll
- General admin
Ideal candidate -
- Full or part CIPD or degree level
- Strong admin skills
- Experience of providing analytic management information
- Strong admin skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.